hello!! my name is ira and i like funny things and art
Aries: stop jackin off
Taurus: hoe and not ashamed of it
Cancer: crybaby ass
Leo: BIG Bitch and u fuckin kno it. u love it dont u.
Virgo: ethereal and always SO busy
Scorpio: u are sleepy and powerful.
Sagittarius: probably like drinkin some healthy shit. u look good as hell too.
Aquarius: clean ur fingernails
Pisces: stop bein so stingy an love urself
the southern US genuinely scares me like my map of ‘states i will willingly go to for college’ looks more or less like
if you’re coming to the us this is a good travel guide fyi <3
thats pretty ignorant tbh
so are the racist and prejudiced people who live in those areas
Everything we know about the sequel of Wreck-It Ralph
In an interview on October 25, 2012, director Rich Moore said that he and Disney have ideas about a sequel that would bring the characters up to date and explore online gaming and console gaming: “We talked about arcade games. Imagine if we went into home systems and other kinds of platforms or online, or mobile games or something like that. We can’t end with just arcade cabinets from the 1980s.”
Moore stated that many of the crew and voice cast are open to the sequel, believing that they have “barely scratched the surface” of the video game world they envisioned. He also stated that he plans to include Mario and Tron in the sequel.
In a 2014 interview, the film’s composer Henry Jackman said that a story for the sequel is being written: “I can’t tell you more, not because I’m being coy, but I believe that it is officially on the cards. I don’t know any more other than a story is indeed being written.”.
friendly reminder that if we’re mutuals and you wanna exchange snapchat names or instagram or something you’re more than welcome (encouraged) to shoot me an ask
Hey kids, as we approach Halloween I just wanted you guys to be careful and say DON’T FUCK WITH SPIRITS. Don’t mess with Ouija Boards, don’t talk to no dead people, don’t fuck with demons, don’t summon shit, don’t dick around in abandoned buildings. If you are considering a thing, just think, “would a white person in a horror movie do this thing?” If the answer is yes, then don’t do the thing.
Quintessential Movies from the Trans Film Canon You Should Know*Please note: All language is taken from press releases/movie information/film write ups. Some language may seem problematic. The films have presented to a mass audience with the descriptions below (coming from covers, sales sites, or verbiage on websites).
- Ma Vie En Rose (My Life in Pink) — story of a young MAAB child and her expression
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch — Transexual punk rocker Hedwig leads us through her life, Eastern Europe, mega-stardom, and love in this rock opera
- Boys Don’t Cry — biopic about Brandon Teena and the final days of his life
- Beautiful Boxer — biopic story of Nong Thoom (born Parinya Kiatbusaba), a famous kathoey, Muay Thai fighter, actress and model.
- Soldier’s Girl — biopic about Barry Winchell, his relationship with Calpernia Addams, and the events of his fellow soldiers
- Breakfast on Pluto — follows the life of Patrick “Kitten” Braden in the fictional Irish town of Tyrellin in the 1940s
- Orlando — based on V. Woolf’s novel of the same name, this film follow the forever young Orlando through life (an all it’s incarnations)
- Transamerica — follows Bree as she travels cross-country with her son
- The Adventures of Sebastian Cole — Sebastian returns to the US to reunite with his father after his sexual reassignment surgery
- 20 centímetros (20 Centimeters)— Spanish film following a woman as she works towards surgery to fix her “20 centimeters of problems”